Peeler Launch

I've finally launched my Peeler Skiff Lilah. I still need some tweeks to my trailer but overall the launch was fairly easy.

Libations for the naming ceremony - (apple cider actually) but cool on an 80 degree Georgia day.

Almost ready

Whoops - always forget the bumpers at picture time

A beautiful day and a new boat - BTW - she handles exactly as John has described.

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Peeler Launch

Thanks for sharing, she looks very nice in the water. How do you like the 15hp motor? Does it seem a good fit? Thanks and enjoy Lilah.  Ken

The 15hp Yamaha is still being broken in so I can't really test it yet - but it gets Lilah up on plane at half throttle with 500lbs of passengers, 6gal gas tank, battery, Danforth, etc. It never seems to be overpowering the boat. You certainly don't need anymore HP - but I think less than 9.9hp would be limiting with a big group and gear on board.

Can you see the pollen (yellow cast) on the water in the pictures. Wow, I've been sneezing continuously all month. Makes the water look yucky yellow soup and shows your wake long after you are gone. Got to love all the whispering Georgia pines?

glad i read the captions it looked like you were protesting drug testing

beautiful boat i wish i had the space for one

congrats. looks great in the water!

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.