What's coming together in CLC's shop??

Looks very interesting. Bigger than a NE dory with all sorts of bulkheads and deck forms. 

10 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: What's coming together in CLC's shop??

22'6" coastal cruiser.

CLC faering kit

Very nice but I'm afraid that cabin is not quite right for my chuncky self.

I am hoping that we'll have a chance to get a first-hand look at the 19'8" Faering at the upcoming OkoumeFest. Elegant lines there be, for sure!

This really is an intriguing design. I had been considering a NE Dory for solo coastal camping, but this design really has much more versitility with the aft cabin, self draining cockpit and forward hold. If I were to build this, I would want to opt for a companionway into the aft cabin vice the hatch (though I can see why someone might want that). I'll be driving through Annapolis on monday and it would be great to stop by and see the progress on the boat if possible. Are the curious public allowed to have a look? Cheers! Dave

>>>>Are the curious public allowed to have a look?

Sure.  Always!

Stopped by the shop and had a look. Thanks Joey for answering my questions! Apparently still a little hard for my brain to adjust to the aft cabin as evidenced by my comment that the foreward storage area wasn't' big enough for me...lol. Looks great and a nice size. I think I could fit my 6-4  frame in the aft cabin just fine. Looks like great progress on a very interesting boat.  

Pictures, we want pictures!!

What?  No pictures?

YES. Pictures, please.  Lots of pictures.

I wish this was available before we started the nor’easter dory it looks similar to what were trying to do with our modifications. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.