The first of many anticipated questions about finishing our NE Dory:
We were all set to apply Pre-kote to our boat, when we read the admonitions against applying in high humidity. We are in the Wash DC area and low humidity doesn't really seem to be in the cards. Other than put the project on hold until the fall (something we don't want to think about having come this far), are there any suggestions for getting around this problem?
Would it help if we applied the next coat/paint sooner? Are there other primers on the market that are more climate appropriate?