Cocktail Class Kit & The History Channel---Tonight

Tonight's new episode of "Modern Marvels" is about wood and its place in modern technology.  Last July they came round and filmed a segment at CLC about the Cocktail Class Racer.  

I haven't seen the episode and they didn't tell us much about what made it past the editing room---I guess it could be a really short clip, or it could be longer and detailed.  We'll find out tonight at 10est when they air the piece.  I know that along with the Cocktail Class Racer it features the Spruce Goose, matches, and the pilings that hold up the Empire State Building.  

It's on "History Channel 2," which used to be "History International."  I'm sure it'll spool onto Hulu and other web outlets and we'll let you know when that happens.

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Cocktail Class Kit & The History Channel---Tonight

FYI, I live in southwest Florida and have DirectTV and the show is on ch 241 at 9pm on the show "Modern Marvels."

RE: Cocktail Class Kit & The History Channel---Tonight

Some interesting bits of information about wood usage, not enough about boats and boat building, and too many commercials.  Will watch again, but FF through the ads.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.