3mm marine ply

Looking at the site I find full sheet 3mm ply available, but I cannot find if it is sold pre routed to be able to join 2 each  8 foot sections into a 15 + foot panel with puzzle joints.  I see 4mm but not 3mm, thanks for any help.

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: 3mm marine ply

Bob,

Try using the "contact us" link at the top of the page to get a faster answer from CLC. That'll get you a direct line into their inboxes or telephones, instead of having to wait until they get around to reading your post.

Laszlo

Thank you for your reply Mr. Laszlo,  having read many of your posts over the last couple of years I do have a question for you.  I live in Vista Ca.  Do you live close  enough for a visit.  Reason I ask is you seem to know  a bit about the Mission Bay area.  I will be done with my NE Dory very early spring.  It has been modified to sail as a schooner or ketch, twin masts.  Let me know if you might be interested.  

I'd love to but unfortunately I live on the other side of the country now, over by the Chesapeake Bay. Mission Bay was where I launched my first boat, but that was many years ago. It was a great place to sail, should be a blast in your dory.

Do post pictures of your boat. That rig sounds very interesting.

Laszlo

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.