Outer Bands down wind paddle, TS Lee

Paddleing a Kaholo 14 downwind in 20 to 25 knot winds

https://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100000359018037#!/video/video.php?v=261864813835484

6 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Outer Bands down wind paddle, TS Lee

I would like to see it but I don't want to join Facebook. Can't get by the log in page.

Thanks for posting the youtube link. First time I've seen a SUP close, I had no idea they were that stable. Looks like a good time!

Got to say the first thing I noticed was the PFD on the deck and the other paddler apparently w/o one. Don't want to raise any hackles but it warrants mentioning. I'll even add that I have issues with the comfort of the vest styles but get along very well with an inflatable. Honestly I forget it's on at times.

Thanks again for posting.

I appreciate the concern for not wearing the PFD, NO EXCUSE. Having surfed since the late 60's without PFD's and leashes in conditions far worse it is just habit to attach it to the watercraft to satisfy the Marine Patrol. I do use a leash now days on any board. We went out again yesterday and had 3 others with us; I wore the vest. If I have to rescue anyone I really want a PFD on me for the rescue.The board is very stable, not very maneuverable in high winds or on waves with the short spacing you will have on windblown waves also at 14 feet running into the backside of the wave in front of you will send you right over the front. I used the PFD strapped to the deck as a pad on a few occasions and was glad it was there for the padding. Yesterday I used a surfboard style SUP and was able to point it in any direction no matter the wind. Nowhere near as fast or as easy to catch waves with as the Kaholo but had I needed to track back upwind for a rescue I could have with the surfboard style board.

Tera Studio in Korea - Tera News - www.teragoldnow.com

Contact Us
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: mmofisher
Aim: mmofisher

Delivery
1.Our promise for Tera Gold sending is 8 mins-24 hours.

2.After you pay, please contact with our online support , we will arrange a face to face trade with you in game.

3.If you any questions, you can see the FAQ first. If your questions are not included in FAQ page, you can contact us by any way listing on the site.
Describe
We offer a range of services for your Tera character. We are selling Tera Gold and doing power leveling for you at an unimaginable price. You can buy cheap Tera Gold and f from us, a professional, loyal and reliable Buy Tera online Gold exchange corporation and power leveling work group.
Note
Please write down the following information in your paypal payment note:

1. Character name

2. Any Instant Messenger you are using.(If you have one)
Payment
 You are here: Home >>News2011 >> Tera Studio in Korea

Tera NEWS & EVENTS

Tera Studio in Korea

The above video shows a number of ruins, camps, and a giant, floating in the air of the tree, while the tree's trunk was also surrounded by a number of suspended objects. We even saw the background picture from the other two waterfalls on the mainland. One of the falls still hung an abandoned pirate ship, the ship is under the convenience of the abyss in Tera.

In the Island of Dawn of the North, we can see that the two continents was a brown crack opened to the plan. According to Knox said: "A long time ago, the offspring of the Titans between the two expeditions, these powerful spirits are used in the war unparalleled magic and weapons, which places God is runaway out of control." Final (Tera Gold) of the gods sacrificed himself to calm down before the war, it was his selfless act before opening the "era mortal," that is the age of start of the game(tera gold).

Spiritwood shown in the video above is the players after the Island of Dawn map will reach a new place. Slightly less light than here on the island, on the road with the torch lighting, and all the way cross-mixed rocks and shrubs. Spiritwood is Crescentia the hinterland, and Crescentia is a task concentrated. "This is almost entirely occupied by German robber," Knox explained. "Everyone has a loss, whether human or material." German family with Kasdalli family are similar in appearance, but Knox said: "They may look the same, but in fact the two races diverged very early(Tera online Gold). "

[Source:admin] [Author:admin] [Date:11-07-10] [Hot:

Lots of individuals are even so saddled with antiquated MARKETING training in addition to ideas of the way the old multilevel providers were run on the 1960's not to mention 70's.

Most of the more triumphant marketers had the great fortune to experience had the right MLM training to help with making them a lot more profitable as opposed to their competing firms

Other About Gold, online game, Game Gold, Egrich, Egrich.com blog

About lovecoachoutlet.com blog

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.