Free - Old Plans and supplies Vancouver area BC

Hi all.  After Building a CLC Double and a CLC 16 single I am cleaning out the garage. 

I have about two totes full of bits and pieces.  Webbing, Shock Cord, Deck Fittings, Hip Pads, Closed Cell Foam, Big Tub Wood Flour, Fibreglass off cuts plus my old plans for the double and 16 foot single, builders manual x 2, seat back etc etc.  Pics available of some stuff.  Would be good for someone starting out building a plans boat. First one to come by can have it - I just dont want to see it all at the bottom of a landfill.

I dont check the forum much anymore.  Best call if you are interested. 778-786-2829.  Located Fort Langley, BC.  Brett

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Free - Old Plans and supplies Vancouver area BC

Thought I would point out that anyone that builds a boat from your old plans needs to pay CLC a royalty, since when you purchase plans or a kit with plans in it, you agree to only build one boat with those plans.  As far as I know the royalty fee is small, but it seems only right to me that CLC get some small compensation.  

RE: Free - Old Plans and supplies Vancouver area BC

Brett,

While cleanliness is next to Godliness, don't get to eager about getting rid of stuff. Keep some for repairs and modifications that you may need/want to do.

Laszlo

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.