Creature comfort seat for MC13

I was wondering if any mill creekers out there use the creature comfort seat.  I decided not to build the seat that comes with the plans and now that I'm wrapping up the build I need to start thinking about finding a seat.  Just wondering what you folks think of it.

Thanks

Trevor

7 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Creature comfort seat for MC13

I put them in my MC 16.5, granted I just launched it yesterday but I paddled it for several hours and I am really happy with them.  I had about 10 other people in the front seat and everyone liked them.  Not as good looking as the wood seats but definately comfortable.

Excellent thank you.  Got any pictures of it in your 16.5?

Trevor.   Good idea to not use the seat that comes with the MC13.  I have a  MC13 used the seat that came with it and it sits to high.  Now I use a Scwoosh.  Its  a gel pad with cross linked foam.  Go to www.skwoosh.com and take a look.  I can sit on it all day.  Enjoy your MC 13 it handles very well.

Lance

Trevor,

Here is a link to a picture

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/natebr/boatlaunch184.jpg

i have a creature comfort seat in my millcreek 13 and i love it. i paddle/fish for 5 hours at a shot and have no probs at all. Great seat!

I use 2 in my pirogue, which is closer to an MC13 than to a kayak, and my wife & 1 have spent many comfortable hours on them. Here's a shot of how I attached it. Closeups are at my boatbuilding website.

Laszlo

Thanks for all the responses.  Sounds like I can't go wrong with one.  Better order up cause 1st launch is about 3 weeks away!

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.