Posting pictures on the builders' forum

Plan to launch my Wood Duck 10 hybrid tomorrow after five months' work.  I would like to post a couple of pictures, but have no clue how to do it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Rich

8 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Posting pictures on the builders' forum

First, you need an online photo hosting acct.  Go to photobucket.com and open an account (it is free).  Then upload the pics you want us to see there. 

To post here, you will need to start your message and when you are ready to add a photo, click on the icon at the bottom of this field that looks like a tree.  It will open a box and the first field of that box is for Image URL.  

Go go your photobucket acct in another window and select the photo you want to post.  Click on that to open it and you will see a box that says Share this Image.  It will have fields with addresses.  They will be labeled as follows:

Email & IM

Direct Link

HTML Code

IMG Code

Place your cursor in the field labeled Direct link and click.  The address should automatically copy.  But if it does not, just right click on it and copy it.  Then all you have to do is click on the little tree icon at the bottom of the reply and paste the address into the Image URL field.  Select Insert and voila, it is there.

Hope nobody minds if I try to load a photo here:

Looks like that mighta worked ...

Here's one of POTUS leaving West Point this afternoon as seen from the river just north of Cold Spring

[IMG]http://i1029.pho----trying to follow you directions Jeff I did not find the "tree" and this is the paste try--CZ

Did not work will try again--CZ

CZ, It is important that you use the Direct Link address for you photos from photo bucket.  Do not use the IMG Code.

The tree icon is shown in this photo with an arrow:

When you click on that icon, this box will open and you pasted the Direct Link address from your photobucket photo in the top field

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.