Wanted: Built CLC Teardrop Camper

Note to potential buyers:

My girlfriend and I are obsessed with this teardrop camper.  We live in Chicago and don't have adequate workshop space to build it.  Plus, we don't have enough vaca time from our jobs to power through a 2 week class.  Does anyone have a teardrop they built and are looking to sell?  Or, does anyone want to quote building the teardrop for us?

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Wanted: Built CLC Teardrop Camper

Hey guys  I completely understand your plight. I thought the same way for months? But after reading the builders forum. And watching waterlust build. I  finally said that I could do that. Got my kit September 25  of this year. and it really is a lot of fun. And a little taxing with my patience... but still well worth the effort. And I have never did any thing like this before. And I live in a apartment complex, with a 10x20 rented garage?? And it has been going very well so far. Hope this helps.

RE: Wanted: Built CLC Teardrop Camper

Hey Alex,

Sent you a PM, but wanted to post here also.  I'm in the process of building my boat-building shop and will have it done within the next month.  I even framed the door wide enough for the teardrop/nanoship.  After that, I'll be looking for commissions to start building.  Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in discussing this mutually beneficial opportunity.

Chris

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.