Builders' Forum Archives
New, Improved ShopCam
Posted by CLC on Feb 8, 2008
The live ShopCam has been upgraded. Quoth Matt, the webmaster, "Our webcam host updated their streaming service - should be an improvement. No ActiveX control required anymore, just a plugin that most browsers should already have. Better frame rate, too."
Sure loaded faster on this machine. Used to take an age to initiate. Give it a try. Right now there's a Shearwater 14 hybrid under way, a hybrid Mill Creek 16.5, and a couple of Eastport Prams among other projects.
And if the screen is dark...well, we all went home.
- Re: New, Improved ShopCam by Peter on Feb 8, 2008
- Re: New, Improved ShopCam by Laszlo on Feb 8, 2008
Still doesn't work... by PeteH on Feb 11, 2008
- Re: Still doesn't work... by MrKim on Feb 11, 2008
- Re: New, Improved ShopCam by Dennis on Feb 12, 2008
- Re: New, Improved ShopCam by MrKim on Feb 13, 2008