Builders' Forum Archives
OK but what about this...
Posted by Petewp on Jan 25, 2008
OK, my concern is when both amas are out of the water as when paddling. This would naturally sink my hull somewhat - and given the gear even more so. BUT [ok not a shout, but and emphasis] what if I lower the amas ever so slightly so they actually FLOAT the weight and the sailrig while in the centered upright mode. It looks cool to have them out there in free air, however in my case, what would I lose by letting them rest in the water?
A little loss in paddling speed is of no consequence to me.
Is this a solution of another kind John?
In Response to: Re: No shouting. by CLC on Jan 25, 2008
- Re: OK but what about thi by CLC on Jan 26, 2008
- Re: OK but what about thi by MrKim on Jan 27, 2008
- Re: OK but what about thi by CLC on Jan 27, 2008
In the mind of Harris... by Petewp on Jan 27, 2008
- Re: In the mind of Harris by Garland on Jan 27, 2008
- Re: In the mind of Harris by Camper on Jan 27, 2008
- Re: In the mind of Harris by MrKim on Jan 30, 2008