Re: Epoxy safety

Posted by Jim E on Jan 21, 2008

From the foregoing, you will have realized that there are some variables here. Some epoxies are more toxic than others, and some people are more susceptible than others. My personal rule of thumb is: If I can smell it at all, I need to turn up the fan or put my mask on. There have been cases where people were comfortable with epoxy, but became allergic to it after careless over-exposure. Oh yes, and expensive cartridge masks are much nicer to wear than cheap ones!

In Response to: Epoxy safety by laurie on Jan 20, 2008


No Replies.


Special Financing with Blispay

 CLC's Fall Kit Sale