Builders' Forum Archives
Posted by Kurt Maurer on May 14, 2007
Yes, GREAT write-up Lasz, great pix, and bonus points for resizing them - nice touch!
Lordy, I had such a fine time attending last year's event... So I tried and tried, but was ultimately unable to put together another (4,172 mile) trip to make this year's 'Fest. Dang it!! Gonna try for 2008, though... Who wants to hit the Edgewater Cafe for some crab cakes on some Friday night in the spring of '08???
Man, that hybrid Shearwater looked fantastic; the builder was really adding unique elements I've just never seen anyone else do with strips before. A fascinating and grandly fun kayak to behold. I imagine he made the judge's job of selecting the Best Of Show winner that much easier, yowza!
Thanks again, Lasz... I sure missed seeing you and John and The Gang and the boats and the Chesapeake and... sigh...
In Response to: One more for good measure by Laszlo on May 14, 2007
- Re: Most Excellent!! by George K on May 14, 2007
- Re: Most Excellent!! by John Beck on May 14, 2007
- Re: Most Excellent!! by Laszlo on May 15, 2007
- Re: Most Excellent!! by Kurt Maurer on May 15, 2007
- Re: Most Excellent!! by John Beck on May 15, 2007