Builders' Forum Archives
Nonstick to epoxy?
Posted by Julian on May 6, 2007
It's Chesapeake double. A portion (about 12") of the keel is flat rather than a shallow V like the rest of the keel. It was probably stiched incorrectly. I am thinking of buildint it up into a V with epoxy using a mold or guide that won't stick to epoxy when done. Any suggestion?
- Re: Nonstick to epoxy? by LeeG on May 6, 2007
- Re: Nonstick to epoxy? by J. Schott on May 6, 2007
- Re: Nonstick to epoxy? by Ken Leffert on May 6, 2007
- epoxy won't stick by Charlie Jones on May 6, 2007
- Re: epoxy won't stick by Julian on May 9, 2007