Builders' Forum Archives
Two Epoxy Questions
Posted by Tim Clark on Mar 13, 2007
1. If I am lightly sanding in between epoxy coats, what grit sandpaper should I use?
2. When putting on the deck, I mixed epoxy and wood flour to "peanut butter" consistency on the top of bulkheads. Now I have "gobs" of the dried stuff on the side of the bulkhead. Is there a preferred way to get rid of the drips besides sanding?
Thanks, in advance, for your help.
- Re: Two Epoxy Questions by Ron Paro on Mar 14, 2007
- Heat Gun? by Ingrid H on Mar 14, 2007
- Re: Two Epoxy Questions by John Beck on Mar 14, 2007