Builders' Forum Archives
How wide a paddle slot?
Posted by Brian Cunningham on Jan 9, 2007
It turns out the latest nets only weigh in at .02 lbs/sqft! So, I've tryed I've redesigned thing a little taking this newer technology in mind. :)
I really like the looks, and it makes hiking out more of a leisurely stroll.
I'll have to leave a slot in the nets for the paddle. The question is how much of a slot do I need. I thought about running the nets above the akas(crossbeams), so I'm sitting below them while paddling. But I need to be able to duck under the boom, let it live up to it namesake. :)
- Re: How wide a paddle slo by CLC on Jan 9, 2007
- Re: How wide a paddle slo by Jim E on Jan 9, 2007
- Re: How wide a paddle slo by Alan Speakman on Jan 10, 2007
- Re: alternative... by don on Jan 10, 2007
- Re: How wide a paddle slo by Warren on Jan 10, 2007
- Re: How wide a paddle slo by george jung on Jan 10, 2007