Builders' Forum Archives
Re: glass probs
Posted by Alan Speakman on Dec 7, 2006
* I'd say follow the advice of the folks above...
* Also check out the site below...
* Practice on scrap... A little bit of practice goes MILES!
* Finally, don't be too hard on yourself... If the glass job isn't perfect, just get it done as best you can and walk away. Let the epoxy cure and come back to the yak when you can. Yeah, there may be some patching, but it's still going to float...
Just my two cents...
In Response to: Re: glass probs by Chris on Dec 7, 2006
- Re: glass probs by Alan Speakman on Dec 7, 2006