Builders' Forum Archives
Re: Should I build a CLC
Posted by Alan Speakman on Nov 29, 2006
I'd say absolutely build CLC! My advice?
* Do your research before hand. Build the entire boat in your head before you ever touch wood.
* Use quality materials. I'd strongly recommend a CLC kit... Those are just superb.
* Don't rush! Unfortunately I had to, and that almost ruined the build. My fault.
* Use this forum at every turn.
* Carefully think about what you want to do with your dream boat, and let that be the guide.
* My wife wouldn't part with her Mill Creek 13 for the world. The next one I build will be an MC 16.5... I'd strongly recommend that you look at the 16.5...
In Response to: Should I build a CLC boat by Ryan on Nov 27, 2006