Builders' Forum Archives
Re: Wood burning
Posted by Jim E on Nov 2, 2006
Yeah, I was thinking of the 'Viking Funeral' in the CLC Zen video, where the failed kayak is despatched in flames.
I suppose folks are reluctant to approach their deck ply with a scorching device, knowing that any booboos are hard to erase. Can't think of any other reason not to do it, provied you dont do large areas, which might weaken the ply a bit.
'Pirate' is a term applied to murderous seafarers, amd, oddly, also to people who copy things without permission. A pet peeve of mine.
In Response to: Wood burning by Kim on Nov 2, 2006
- Re: Wood burning by Mac on Nov 2, 2006
- Often wondered myself by Charlie Jones on Nov 2, 2006
- Yes! by Woodie on Nov 2, 2006
- Re: Often wondered myself by mike noeske on Nov 2, 2006
- Agree by Camper on Nov 2, 2006