Builders' Forum Archives
Posted by Kim on Nov 2, 2006
No, not at the point to toss it into the fire. I don't think I have seen any kayaks decorated with a wood burned design. I am leery of a decoupage fading, onlays are OK, but I think a wood burn would look great. With one days practice I learned enough to almost make a 'ready for prime time' burn. Any reason why this is not done? Or is it done and I just haven't seen it? Or, please give me tons of tips!!!
p.s. I am not a real pirate. I just thought the theme would be cool.
- Re: Wood burning by Jim E on Nov 2, 2006
- Re: Wood burning by Mac on Nov 2, 2006
Often wondered myself by Charlie Jones on Nov 2, 2006
- Yes! by Woodie on Nov 2, 2006
- Re: Often wondered myself by mike noeske on Nov 2, 2006
- Agree by Camper on Nov 2, 2006
- Re: Wood burning by mike noeske on Nov 5, 2006