Builders' Forum Archives
For those on the fence...
Posted by mullman on Dec 13, 2005
After finishing my small craft, an Eastport Pram I have unfortunately moved into lurk mode here. I am eyeing a Skerry, BTW!
Anywho if anyone is on the fence I cannot recommend a CLC kit enough. Everything is there and I can say it was one of the most enjoyable projects I have completed.
Pics are under "boat 2.0" on my site below.
Hope to finish the sailing portion this spring, I had a severe reaction to the curring agents that really kicked my butt which put this on hold.
mullwerks dot com
- Re: For those on the fenc by Greg Swarthout on Dec 13, 2005
- Re: For those on the fenc by terry on Dec 13, 2005
- ditto Terrys comment by LeeG on Dec 13, 2005
- here's the 411... by mullman on Dec 13, 2005
Safe Boatbuilding by CLC on Dec 15, 2005
- Re: Safe Boatbuilding by Mark Camp on Dec 15, 2005
- Epoxy dust is very bad by Charlie Jones on Dec 15, 2005
- Re: Epoxy dust is very ba by Mac on Dec 15, 2005
- Re: Epoxy dust is very ba by CLC on Dec 15, 2005
- YIKES!!!!! by Mike D on Dec 16, 2005
- Epoxy dust is very bad by LeeG on Dec 16, 2005
- I echo Charlie's message by Robert N Pruden on Dec 25, 2005