Builders' Forum Archives
Posted by Mike D on Oct 5, 2005
I know that this subject has been well covered on this forum in the past but in light of the relative newness of the design I was wondering if anyone has anything fresh to add from their experience.
Specificaly, I will be cutting flush hatches and want to get them right the first time. If I screw up the cut-out pieces so they cannot be used for the covers I can always make a new set.
The holes in the deck are something different and I imagine that do-overs are a real PITA. Any wisdom as to size, shape, location will be greatly appreciated.
Happy building, MD
- Re: WR18 hatches by CLC on Oct 5, 2005
- Re: WR18 flush hatches by BobE on Oct 5, 2005
- Re: WR18 hatches by John Short on Oct 6, 2005
- Re: WR18 hatches by Patrick Forrester on Oct 7, 2005
- Re: WR18 hatches by Mike D on Oct 7, 2005