New project launched

Posted by Robert N Pruden on Sep 18, 2005

As of September 13, 2005, I am CEO, acting president and sole shareholder of Robert N Pruden Home Renovations, Ltd. Yeppers! I did it - got incorporated and am/have hanging/hung a shingle out to lure unsuspecting folks away from their money in exchange for excellent renovation work. My lay off back in May is starting to feel like nothing more than a bad dream. I am currently working on a major house renovation and have just taken my second reno job doing a bathroom for friends.

Once I get reasonably settled into my new career, I plan on starting up another branch of the business called Robert N Pruden Wooden Boat Building, Ltd. The boat building venture probably won't earn me more than a nickle here and there but that isn't the point, the point is that I will be able to build to my hearts content at other people's expense.

That's all I have to say. I haven't had any time at all to do any building or paddling for now but I am taking the boat out for a full moon paddle this weekend. Hopefully the weather will get warmer for this paddle - some how I do not feel ready for winter paddling.

Robert N Pruden CEO Robert N Pruden Home Renovations, Ltd

One last item - if you need any work done and you live in warmer climes near an ocean, give me a call, I do out of town jobs (you pay my way over).

Replies: