Builders' Forum Archives
Posted by JohnO on Sep 3, 2005
I have custody of my buddies dads 1957 Sailfish. Most of the original and subsequent coats of paint have been sanded off. It is about 15' long and 4' at it's widest point. It is made of plywood that has beass ring nails on about 1" centers. It resembles a paddle board. The issue is I have no idea what the internal structure is. Anybody out there ever had one of these bad boys apart or know where I could get a blueprint or plan? We would like to get this back on the water so the old guy (82) can see it sail again. Thanks for any help.
- Re: 1957 Sailfish by Mark Camp on Sep 3, 2005
- Re: 1957 Sailfish by Ed Frick on Sep 4, 2005
- Re: 1957 Sailfish by terry on Sep 6, 2005
- 1957 Sailfish Thanks by JohnO on Sep 10, 2005
- Re: 1957 Sailfish by Charlie on Sep 6, 2005