Sore spot - ego

Posted by Robert N Pruden on May 21, 2005

And that all depends on what I've done on any particular day. Lessee, just a few days ago I told my wife that the SLR camera with the 80-200mm lens is on the bottom of the river. That day it was my ears that hurt, but you know, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Lost that camera in early April when I tipped and had to bail after being caught in a nasty bit 'o current near a strainer. Camera was in the cockpit instead of secured in my watertight compartment.

Otherwise, it would be my bent nose (hockey, lacrosse...who knows).

Replacing the deckware on my kayak so I can paddle to work tomorrow. I lost a c-clamp for the footpegs while refurbishing it. If I can't find it I'll have to improvise. On the river, water levels are way up so it will be an easy paddle downstream and a hard paddle upstream to get home. It's an 18 km paddle from home to work, home is one mile from the river and work is right beside it. I'm kind of looking forward to the paddle but I'll probably not get off the river until 0100h. Fortunately I don't work on Monday so it will all be good.

Robert N Pruden

In Response to: Re: Susan's Zoomin' by Susan on May 21, 2005

Replies:

No Replies.