Builders' Forum Archives
Posted by Moe on Apr 12, 2005
Im building a chesapeak 18ft kayak that will be used on the sea (exept acational famely lake trips). Now Mom and dad have some how gotten the idea that this will work fine with out a rudder. I have agreed on this folish eksperement, but i wonder if i build a chesapeak 18ft will it be possibel to mount a rudder that's just as fine as one mounted during the origenal construction. This should be possibel but is it alot harder.
The oslo fjord is long but you've still got god waves and im also planing on going north.
- Re: rudder by LeeG on Apr 12, 2005
- Re: rudder by LeeL on Apr 12, 2005
- Re: rudder by terry on Apr 12, 2005
- Re: rudder by Allan Reade on Apr 14, 2005
- Rudder pictures by Mic on Apr 14, 2005