Builders' Forum Archives
Posted by Jim Andrews on Mar 30, 2005
I am completing a West River 18 and I plan to install grab handles after varnishing which screw into the sheer clamp. Therefore, is there any reason to do the end pours with epoxy? They seem to be in needed for reinforcement if you drill through the hull an duse rope as a grab handle and add a lot of weight. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
- Re: End Pours by Howard on Mar 30, 2005
- Re: End Pours by CLC on Mar 30, 2005
- End Pours for impacts by LeeG on Mar 30, 2005
- Re: End Pours by Scot on Mar 30, 2005
- Re: End Pours by Laszlo on Apr 1, 2005