Builders' Forum Archives
Posted by john B on Feb 26, 2005
Just about to wire up the bilge panels to the bottom of a Mill Creek 16.5 kit. The manual shows the point where you put your first wire in at the point of the bottom and the start of the chine of the bow but there appears there is going to be an overhang of about 8" of the bilge panels to the bottom. In other words, the stern panels will overshoot the bottom. I've checked all dimensions and they appear right. ( boy! the glueing of the first scarves is tough). Is this right? The manual doesn't raise the issue but I don't want to go any further without hearing from you guys. Mac, HELP!!
- Re: Beginner by Mac on Feb 26, 2005
- Re: Beginner by Mike on Feb 26, 2005
- Re: Beginner by CLC on Feb 26, 2005
- Re: Beginner by Kurt Maurer on Feb 26, 2005
- Off topic: but if you... by Rick on Feb 26, 2005