Builders' Forum Archives
Mr. Whiteman I blame you!
Posted by Karl on Jan 26, 2005
My apologies, I love the compass rose on your kayak. I have a nifty little Celtic symbol that I'd like to put onto my deck. Now that I've seen what can be done with overlays, I think I'm going to give it a shot. Where did you source your veneer? I'm thinking about going with a nice dark walnut for the contrast to the honey colored Okoume. Around here locally all I can find is the typical countertop stuff. The symbol is below (don't mind the fact that it came from a window blind store, inspiration takes all forms). It's the symbol for the Celtic goddess Latis, goddess of water and beer.
- Re: Mr. Whiteman I blame by Karl on Jan 26, 2005
- Re: Mr. Whiteman I blame by Rocko McCombs on Jan 26, 2005
- Re: Mr. Whiteman I blame by Mac on Jan 26, 2005
- Re: Mr. Whiteman I blame by RogerJ on Jan 26, 2005
- Constantines.com by craig on Jan 26, 2005
- Re: Mr. Whiteman I blame by Ted Whiteman on Jan 28, 2005