Builders' Forum Archives
Oxford Shell Mods
Posted by Nathan Osborn on Oct 12, 2004
I'm interested in stretching the Oxford Shell from 20'6" to 22 or 23 feet, and narrowing it up a bit. It will be used in calm waters (no need for as much freeboard), and I don't want to change the displacement that much. Can anyone point me to a guide on how to do this? I want to make it faster - my girlfriend is an experienced rower, but currently boatless. She'd love a real racing shell, but I can't afford one. Plus, they're ugly.
Anyway, thanks for the help. I'll keep everyone posted as I go...
- Re: Oxford Shell Mods by Gary Piantedosi on Oct 12, 2004
- Re: Oxford Shell Mods by Bill on Mar 19, 2007
- Re: Oxford Shell Mods by Steve K on Oct 13, 2004
- Re: Oxford Shell Mods by Jeff T on Oct 18, 2004
- Re: Oxford Shell Mods by Guillermo F on Oct 21, 2004
- Re: Oxford Shell Mods by Charlie on Mar 20, 2007