Builders' Forum Archives
radius ->small doubled
Posted by mick allen on Oct 7, 2004
if you have big feet and also wish to wear shoes/boots, use a 10-11 in radius (or even less if possible) with king beam (or formwork instead), but double up the panels. let the radii relax toward the bow to semi-unite into one curvature as get near the bow to give the elegance of a compounded look.
that way the sheer stays the same, you get huge foot room(prob even for the 17's), just a small volume hit, and a most striking looking yak that emulates one of those old sportscars from the 40's.
heck, prob. even worth trying anyway.
In Response to: 12.5 - 11 = 0.6 by Lloyd on Oct 6, 2004
- King Beam ? by Lloyd on Oct 7, 2004
- king beam = ctr beam by mick allen on Oct 8, 2004
- other approaches by mick allen on Oct 12, 2004
- Other approaches WOW by Mac on Oct 13, 2004
- Alligator Eye Toe Pockets by Lloyd on Oct 13, 2004