Builders' Forum Archives
epoxy vapour toxic?
Posted by rk on Oct 7, 2004
Some one has suggested that I could build a boat in the basement during the long Canadian winter months. He said that the epoxy has no foul odour,and it is perfectly saft. Are epoxy vapour toxic in an enclosed environment? As for the sanding- he thinks that a sander attached to a vaccum will eliminate any health hazard to the builder. Is it true? What other precautions I should take?
- Re: epoxy vapour toxic? by Laszlo on Oct 7, 2004
- Re: epoxy vapour toxic? by LeeG on Oct 7, 2004
- Agreed! by Robert N Pruden on Oct 7, 2004
- Re: epoxy vapour toxic? by Mic on Oct 7, 2004
- Re: epoxy vapour toxic? by addison on Oct 7, 2004