Builders' Forum Archives
Paddle for MillCreek16.5?
Posted by Tom M. (MD) on Oct 5, 2004
Well....It's -almost- time to start thinking about actually paddling this thing in the water. What size of paddle would you Mill Creek owners recommend, 220, 230, 240?
I'd like to go with one of CLC's wooden low end type paddle like the DragonFly. For paddling a MillCreek, is it necessary to have anything better? Since I want to buy two, I'm about tapped out on this "boat-building budget". ;)
- Re: Paddle for MillCreek1 by Terry Mcadams on Oct 5, 2004
- Re: Paddle for MillCreek1 by RonC on Oct 5, 2004
- Re: Paddle for MillCreek1 by mike noeske on Oct 6, 2004
- Re: Paddle for MillCreek1 by Mac on Oct 6, 2004
- See Previous Post by Jon T on Oct 7, 2004