Builders' Forum Archives
Re: I can't build anymore
Posted by Mac on Sep 3, 2004
Some thoughts and questions if I may (this is really interesting).
1. Bummer! We have met the enemy - and it is us! Our own antibodies get us!
2. If we turn out to be sensitized to one brand of hardener - is it worth the risk to try others? ie: are there significant enough differences between formulations? Also between slow and fast hardeners within a brand?
3. If so, I'm sticking with what I've safely used in the past. I'll consider that a happy marriage.
4. I realize this whole discussion affects only 1 or 2 percent of us, and I'm not in a panic here - just facinated.
In Response to: Re: I can't build anymore by Mark Camp on Sep 3, 2004
- Re: I can't build anymore by Mark Camp on Sep 3, 2004