Builders' Forum Archives
Chesapeake or North Bay?
Posted by Dave on Aug 23, 2004
Complete decision crisis. I'm a first time builder, but an experiened paddler. I want a boat that's going to let me do four days or so expedition. I'm used to paddling fairly narrow boats so the narrow beam on the North Bay doesn't worry me, but I'd appreciate any advice from anyone who's paddled both the Chesapeake 17 and the North Bay... what the major differences are, and how the construction differed. Also the hatch kit for the North Bay - has anyone fitted these, and what do they look like?
- Re: Chesapeake or North B by FrankP on Aug 23, 2004
- Re: Chesapeake or North B by Vike on Aug 23, 2004
- bingo by LeeG on Aug 23, 2004
- Re: Relaxation Factor by C. fronzek on Aug 23, 2004
- Re: Relaxation Factor by FrankP on Aug 24, 2004
- Re: Chesapeake or North B by Petewp on Aug 24, 2004
- Re: Chesapeake or North B by Rich on Aug 25, 2004