Builders' Forum Archives
Posted by Ed on Jul 29, 2004
Any wood experts out there. I've come across several clear poplar (I think) planks, 1x12x14 ft long that would be very easy to mill into strips for a deck. The raw wood has an interesting green color to it, making a project withit even more interesting. Any thoughts, cautions, advice.
- Re: Poplar by Dennis Rioux on Jul 29, 2004
- Re: Poplar by mike carlson on Jul 29, 2004
- Yellow or Quaking? by Lloyd on Jul 30, 2004
- Re: Poplar by Lloyd on Jul 30, 2004
- Re: Poplar by Cain on Aug 4, 2004