Builders' Forum Archives
Kayak Cart (again)
Posted by Terry Mcadams on Jul 20, 2004
Darn, another blank posting.
Anyhow, being lazier than Frankenstein's beautician, I was wondering if any of you out there had designed a good, two wheeled cart for hauling your boats. The little thing that CLC sells, or similar carts, are too low for the very steep driveway I have to haul the boats up/down. And the new MC 16.5 is heavy and not a joy to carry. Something with larger bike wheels and a long tongue for pulling may be better. I could design it myself, but why reinvent the wheel(s?) if some other soul, more gifted and motivated than I, has already designed it.
Photos, thoughts appreciated.
- Re: Kayak Cart (again) by larry on Jul 20, 2004
- Re: Kayak Cart (again) by Ed on Jul 20, 2004
- Converted gold cart by Pete Roszyk on Jul 20, 2004
- K-cart Photo by Pete Roszyk on Jul 21, 2004
- Re: Kayak Cart (again) by Robert Hancock on Jul 23, 2004