Builders' Forum Archives
Posted by Mac on Jun 5, 2004
Discussing next winter's project with wife, who is NO kayaker, but loves to puddle around our little lake when it's sunny and calm.
I was thinking MC13 - which we both can use, but which will be HERS (knowwhatImean?)
Then I got the new CLC catalogue, and saw some different photos of the Sas 12 - at 26lbs and cute as a button. Blurb says 250lb capacity = me if I don't eat breakfast. Either one of us could toss this little tub in the lake unassisted. Thinking I could add footbraces (made of wood of course).
So, vaddayatink? MC or SAS? Anyone paddled both?
Thanks as always.
- Re: Opinions Please by Doug Judd on Jun 5, 2004
- Re: Opinions Please by Bill Sellen on Jun 5, 2004
- Re: Opinions Please by Mac on Jun 6, 2004
- Re: Opinions Please by BobE on Jun 5, 2004
- Re: Opinions Please by Myron on Jun 6, 2004