|return to section: News & Events|
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Dates: Friday, March 10, 2017 - Sunday, March 12, 2017
Where: Alliant Energy Center
When: Fri, March 10: 4pm to 9pm
Sat, March 11: 9am to 6pm
Sun, March 12: 10am to 5pm
Boatbuilders should cast off the winter blues, or snowshoes, or whatever, and come see us at the huge Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin. In that giant heated space you'll find Canoecopia, one of the world's biggest and best canoe and kayak shows. It's always one of our favorite shows of the year. No in-water trials, but lots of good boat vibes. Look for our striking (and very cool) booth that made its debut in 2013.
Also look for our hot new Teardrop Camper, making its return Canoecopia. The buzz surrounding this is huge, so you'll want to see the shiny, varnished prototype in person. It may not be a boat, but it's still a cool kit for a light craft.
Lots of reasons to stop by our Canoecopia booth this year:
- We'll have 20-odd kayaks, canoes, and smallcraft on display.
- There'll be great show deals on kits.
- We'll have heaps of discounted accessories, boatbuilding gear, and supplies in the booth.
- John Harris and several other members of the CLC team will be there to talk boats, and we'll likely have a building project in the booth, too.
- RSVP for a chance to win a free block plane! (No purchase necessary.)
Here's list of what we stuffed into the rig last year. It's representative of what we plan to bring for 2017:
Wood Duck 12 Hybrid :: Wood Duck 10 :: Wood Duckling 8
Sectional Shearwater Sport :: Shearwater Sport
Shearwater 16 Hybrid :: Shearwater 17 :: Shearwater Double
Sassafras 12 New!
Annapolis Wherry :: Eastport Nesting Pram
Northeaster Dory :: Expedition Wherry New!
Hope to see you there! And remember: